Svara senast 2012-05-11
One of our customers is looking for a Radio Network Configurator for a 4G radio optimization project in Stockholm. The customer is a Swedish telecom company.
Please find the assignment specification below.
Job description• The overall project aim is to optimize a combined 2G/4G radio network. The project starts during spring 2012 and will finish in spring 2014.
• You will be working with network configuration of Huawei radio network equipment.
• You will also work with various tools to extract frequency plans, neighboring cells from the live network and restore new parameters into the network.
• You will be working in a team with other team members with expertize of other vendors systems.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Very good knowledge of 4G and good knowledge of 2G network configuration.
• Experience from working with Huawei radio network nodes for both 4G and 2G.
• Experience from working with the Huawei CME tool, configuring all data elements in the radio network.
• Knowledge of CellTracker and Aircom for frequency plan import from live network.
• Knowledge of Canima NMT neighboring cell planning tool and how to define neighboring cell information between NSN and Huawei networks.
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Experience from working with Ericsson or NSN radio network nodes for both 4G and 2G.
• Good understanding of Huawei radio network parameters for both 4G and 2G.
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: June 2012
• Assignment duration: 3 to 6 months, with high possibility for extension
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com or call us at +46-10-207 95 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.
Please respond no later than 2012-05-11.