Svara senast 2015-09-30
"One of our customers is looking We are looking for 2 additional consultants in the Functional Test area.
" Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced IP-system with high data rates.
• You will work in two different cross functional teams (XFT) in their node development.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Experence from testing of RT systems, especially funtional testing
• C, C++ programming skills
• Experience of Script languages knowledge (e.g. Perl or python)
• UNIX/Linux knowledge
• Telecom and/or Datacom knowledge
• Skills to develop efficient and fault tolerant code
• Experience of Test Methodology
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• IP-protocols knowledge
• IP based routing knowledge
• Knowledge of telecom protocols are extra valuable eg. Diameter, Rf.
• Experence from system testing of RT systems
• Experience of TTCN oriented programming skills
• Experience of test automation
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• You enjoy working in teams with people from other disciplines.
• You enjoy working with problem solving
• You have the ability to see the big picture as well as details.
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Gothenburg onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for long term extension, more than 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.