Svara senast 2015-11-30
One of our customers is looking for a Senior Customer Project Manager and several sub-project managers for a major customer project project.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• You will lead the project / sub-project throughout the entire lifecycle from startup to acceptance.
• You will be part of a larger project team of solution architects, designers, integrators and testers.
• You will be responsible for planning, prioritizing and project execution. This includes project procurement, integration, time, cost, scope, planning and initiation.
• This task requires ability to travel.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long experience from complex IT telecommunication or system integration environment
• Good understanding and project experience of telecom roll-outs, like Core Network. OSS and/or BSS system integration
• Proven project management skills with ability to initiate project from, pre-study, manage through and reach set goals at end of project
• Experience of managing complex projects and challenging negotiations
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• IPMA or PMI certification
Personality• Good leadership and social skills with ability to motivate the team
• Strong analytical and business skills
• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment information• Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Assignment start: Q4 2015
• Assignment duration: 12 to 24 months, with high possibility for extension
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.