Svara senast 2015-11-06
One of our customers is looking for a Web designer front end C#/java. The customer develops a new cloud based IT platform with the latest technology for web based applications.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced safety systems built on a new own developed platform based on the latest technology.
• The customer is building the platform on Java and C# .NET (Visual Studio 2013), SQL-server and for front end (jquery, html, css, MVC 4 , libraries like Angular and Knockout) and back end (c#, Entity Framework, WCF Services)
• You will have the oppertunity to work with different areas, both front end and back end if you are intrested.
• You will be working in a competent SCRUM team with four developers and one product owner and one requirements architect/interaction designer.
• You will be working agile with SCRUM.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long Experience of system development
• Experience of C# .NET using Visual Studio, preferably 2013
• Experience of frontend development; preferably jquery, html5, css, MVC 4, Angular or Knockout
• Experience of writing unit tests in java scipts
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Experience of backend development; preferably c#, Entity Framework, WCF Services
• Preferably experience of AGILE development using SCRUM
• Experience of test automation
• Experience of test-driven development.
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: Long term assignment, most likely 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.