Svara senast 2015-12-03
One of our customers is looking for several Senior Hardware Design Engineer with high density PCB design experience. The customer develops complex telecom system with high technical demands. The customer is a large Swedish customer.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced telecom systems with high data rates.
• You will design, simulate, analyze and characterize electrical performance of the above electronic circuits
• You will supervise PCB placement and layout.
• Work closely with cross functional product development teams in software, mechanical, and test software.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long Experience in high density, miniaturized PCB design for the analog, digital, and power electronic circuits used for coherent optical transmitter and receiver modules.
• Fundamental understanding of circuit theory, linear system theory, feedback systems, switching power supplies, data conversion (DAC and ADC), electronic noise suppression, transmission line theory.
• Experience of debugging analog, digital, and power electronic circuits in high density PCB design.
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Past experience in electronic circuit design of optical transceiver modules such as CFP2, CFP, QSFP, XFP is preferred.
• Experience of electronics and schematics design, like Cadence OrCAD or Cadence Allegro
• Experience of Jitter and Wander analysis
• Experience from signal integrity design with Cadence Sigrity
• Experience of working with telecom board design with 10 Gbps or higher
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: Dec - Feb
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for long term extension, more than 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.