Svara senast 2015-12-16
One of our customers will develop a new platform with advanced technology. We are therefore looking for an mechanical engineer to Stockholm.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced systems in medical technology.
• Completion of the design documents of new concept solutions.
• Requirements Installing and document solutions and designs of complex technical problems, especially motion mechanics also mechatronics.
• Administration of documents and articles in the PDM system (ENOVIA).
• Analyze test records from the detail manufacturing
• You will work in a cross-functional team with several developers.
Competence/Experience - Must have• MSc alt Bachelor of Science with experience in regulatory development in the With Tech.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing methods with respect to machining, sheet metal processing and molding of plastic and aluminum.
• Experience in the development of simple solutions to complex technical problems. Solid experience of shape and position requirements definition, GPS.
• Great experience in CAD (SolidWorks).
• Experience of DFA and DFM.
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Previous experience in medical technology.
• Experience of PDM systems, please ENOVIA and BOMcheck.
• Good experience in methodology and execution of Design for manufacturing, DFM analysis.
• MSc alt Bachelor of Science with experience in regulatory development in the With Tech.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing methods with respect molding of plastic and carbon fiber.
• Solid experience of shape and position requirements definition, GPS.
• Extensive experience in CAD (SolidWorks).
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for long term extension, more than 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.