Svara senast 2015-11-06
Java back-end system designer/programmer, Stockholm ref 544-52999 One of our customers is looking for a Java back-end system designer/programmer. The customer develops a new web and cloud based IT platform with the latest technology for web based applications.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced safety systems built on a new own developed platform based on the latest technology. The system is world unique and will have alot of clients interacting with the back-end system and databases. Performance is critical.
• The customer is building the platform on Java with a PostgreSQL database and RESTless API.
• You will have the opportunity to work with different areas, system design of program, protocols and database to increase performance. Load and stress tests of the system is important.
• You will be working in a competent SCRUM team with four developers and one product owner and one requirements architect/interaction designer.
• You will be working agile with SCRUM.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long Experience of system architecture and development with focus on performance in webservices and databases
• Long experience of Java backend with systems with high loads; a lot of clients accessing databases.
• Long experience of SQL database design for high performance.
• Experience of load testing and system testing.
• Experience of working and designing high performance protocolls between clients and webservices.
• Experience of writing unit tests in java scipts
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Experience of PostgreSQL database and RESTless API.
• Experience of working with systems with large databases and clients; like Spotify, Blocket, Prisjakt or Hemnet.
• Preferably experience of AGILE development using SCRUM
• Experience of test-driven development.
• Experience of test automation
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: Long term assignment, most likely 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.