Svara senast 2015-12-11
ne of our customers will develop a new platform with advanced technology. We are therefore looking for an industrialization engineer to Stockholm.
Please find the assignments specification below. Swedish version
Job description• The customer develops advanced systems in medical technology.
• Duties means to be responsible for contacts with suppliers of newly developed components to a new platform.
• The main focus, however, will be to perform Design for manufacturing, DFM analysis.
• Work is carried out in a global project with collaborators in Sweden, Germany, India and China.
• The bulk of the manufacturing and assembly will be in China, but there will also be prototypes in Sweden.
• Work is carried out in a creative and agile environment in close collaboration with the project teams and suppliers.
• Working with the Design For Manufacturing, DFM, analysis of newly developed componenter to the new system.
• Initiate process descriptions and control plans with suppliers.
• You will work in a cross-functional team with several developers.
Competence/Experience - Must have• Long experience of industrialization and development in collaboration with suppliers
• Good experience in methodology and execution of Design for manufacturing, DFM analysis.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes with regard to machining and molding of plastic and aluminum.
• Good habit to eight managing process descriptions and control plans.
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Competence/Experience - Nice to have• Previous experience in medical technology.
• Experience of PDM systems, preference ENOVIA and BOMcheck.
• Experience of quality audits at suppliers
• Fluent in Swedish (verbal and writing)
Personality• Self-motivated and driven, take initiative, open, see big picture, like challenges
• Social, team player
Assignment info• Location: Stockholm onsite
• Assignment start: ASAP
• Assignment duration: initially 6 months, with high possibility for long term extension, more than 1-2 years
For any questions, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46-10-206 94 00. Please refer to the reference number in the heading.
If you would like to apply for the assignment, please send a mail to email@example.com with your CV (preferably in MS Word format) and a brief motivation. Please refer to the reference number in the heading. You can also register your application through our web login following the link below.